Second Life

 Hey everyone, I wanna go on with Second Life, an online virtual world, as the second part of my VR blog. 

You can basically create your avatar and customize your profile and thus create a second life for yourself online. It has a vast and varied community and has some socialization tools like emojis, messages etc. I myself tried to experiment this application upon my lecturer's advice, but my PC was literally screaming when I logged in. I tried to go to IU Virtual Campus to take a selfie there, but textures and other animations did not load. For this reason, I took this selfie in the Welcome Island:






















As you can see, I couldnt even see the guides thanks to my potato PC, but I assume you have a better PC than mine, so I strongly suggest you take a look at this. 

You can go to social gatherings, online classes, concerts, conferences etc. Thanks to this accessibility, you can still have an idea about any place you have not visited yet. 

Peace :)


Comments

Popular Posts