Storybird

 Hey there :)

I briefly wanna talk about a tool I learned in my Instructional Technologies class. It's a tool or application you use to tell your story artfully or do other stuff such as challenges called Storybird. It seems kinda complicated at first but ,just like the others, as you warm up and grasp some idea about it, it gets easier. I told my story on that website as if it's a fable. There are many layouts and themes you can choose for your cover, page etc. It is also pretty rich in picture books which you can either make or read. I am leaving my story down there in case you wanna see it even if its cheesy and sloppy lol. 




https://storybird.com/picture-book/l-ratio-

(the file may not be working, so i added its word version to google drive, fyi)

To be honest, its not really as boring as I thought it was, but it is not that great either for me in my opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts