Duolingo

 Hey guys! 

I am pretty sure you have heard of Duolingo at least once in your life. For those of you that do not know, it is a language learning website that has many features in it. I myself have benefited from this website and I can share my impression with you fellas. To start with, I used it to improve my German and I can say that I was happy with the results. What makes this work out is that its procedure and functioning style. That is, while learning a vocabulary you are repeating that word many many times. It's not just for vocabulary by the way. For all its skills, the system makes you repeat and practice those forms so that your brain can be  automatized to that structure. Like ALM method ngl... 

To talk about its other features, I can mention its personalized learning. It adjusts the pace and level of the course according to your progression type. 

Then it has game-like features, fun challenges, and a skill bar, all of which keep you motivated during your language journey. For example, if you log in everyday and practice you will get special rewards and be on streak. 

This is what its userface looks like:



See you at the next blog :)

Comments

Popular Posts