Networking and Internet

 Hello!

It is a pretty boring day for me so I thought writing a blog would be a good idea to keep me occupied. I want to talk about a term coined with the advancement of technology in education and other fields. It's called networking. It stands for exchanging information to interact to form social links. 



In education and language learning, it is pretty significant since it makes you a more open minded person as you get exposed to that environment where you share your ideas and listen to others about foreign language teaching for example. However, just as your ideas and views about any positive thing can stay there forever, so too your negative experiences, comments etc stay there too. For this reason, one must be careful about what they say as it can affect their whole education life. 

I am also going to be sharing my other friends' blogs below in case you wanna get more information about this or instructional technologies.

Beyzanur Uzel

Osman Ozer

Betül Can

Christina Altuncu

Abdülhamit Atalay









Comments

Popular Posts