Seesaw

 Hey fellas, I am gonna touch on Seesaw today with my lovely injured kneecap that definitely does not give me pain equivalent to stepping on legos. Anyways, lets jump in our topic!

Seesaw is a learning platform that allows students to learn and see creative educational acts with their parents and teachers being aware of their progress. 


Students have many options that make learning fun and motivating. These can be:

-Annotating&drawing

-Recording caption with voice or text 

-Creating collages

-Adding labels, texts, shapes, backgrounds to their learning material

You can use this app either on PC or your phone. This way, parents also have the chance to track their children's progress. In short, this app brings everyone together while deepening students' learning experience. 

I think these are all I can say for this app. See you on the next blog...

Comments

Popular Posts